To the Members and Friends of the Waynesboro Republican Committee:
I, Ken Adams, Chairman of the Waynesboro Republican Committee, give notice and call the monthly meeting of the Waynesboro Republican Committee on Thursday, March 12, 2015, at the Waynesboro Library, 600 South Wayne Avenue, at 7:00 pm, in Meeting Room A.
Note: The Mass Meeting portion of the monthly meeting is canceled, as the number of those who have pre-filed to be Delegates to the LDC Convention was less that the number of Delegates allowed. All those who pre-filed are declared elected and shall represent Waynesboro at the Convention.
The Agenda for the March 12th Meeting
1. Call to order.
2. Invocation, Pledge of Allegiance and Virginia Republican Creed.
3. Approval of previous Meeting Minutes.
4. Acceptance of the Treasurer’s Report. Dues are still due. $10.00.
5. Report on the Mass Meeting that was scheduled for March 12th
6. Report on the snowed-out Washington’s Birthday Breakfast. What we can learn from the cancellation.
7. Report on the status of the Legislative District Committee for Senate District 24. Profound events happening right in our Senate District.
8. Report on the African-American Outreach event. Good news from Carl Tate.
10. Refreshments will be served following the meeting.