The monsters are Planned Parenthood and those who lead it. You have seen the recent videos or know what is in them. How could such an abomination happen? In this article I will try to explain the root of the evil and how good people should respond.
Josef Mengele earned two doctorate degrees. He was a Doctor of Anthropology and a Doctor of Medicine. By all measures, he was well-educated and well-respected. You might even say that Mengele was a model citizen.
But, we remember Josef Mengele today because he was an SS physician at the Auschwitz Concentration Camp who performed horrific experiments on prisoners. We understand the diabolical nature of Nazi Germany, but we do not understand how a billion dollar enterprise in the United States, run by well-educated and well-respected leaders, could replicate Josef Mengele, only much worse.
Here are the top 7 people and foundations that are empowering Planned Parenthood.
1. The President. April 26, 2013, “Thank you, Planned Parenthood. God bless you.”
2. The Congress, now led by Republican Mitch McConnell and Republican John Boehner. $500 million annually.
3. The Susan Thompson Buffett Foundation. $231 million, from 2010-2013. Susan Buffet was Warren Buffet’s late wife. Mr. Buffet is the third richest man in the world with $47 billion.
4. The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation. $23 million, from 2010-2013. William Hewlett was a founder of Hewlett-Packard.
5. Open Society Institute. $18 million, from 2010-2013. Billionaire George Soros funds and runs the foundation.
6. The David and Lucile Packard Foundation. $15 million, from 2010-2013. David Packard was a founder of Hewlett-Packard.
7. Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. $15 million, from 2010-2013. Bill Gates is the second richest man in the world with $53 billion.
These people and foundation directors are all well-educated and well-respected, and yet they have blood on their hands.
In the videos, we see senior Planned Parenthood officials negotiating the price of livers, hearts and brains taken from unborn children aborted by Planned Parenthood. These officials are monsters who are doing things that the soul should not allow a person to do.
What are we to do about Planned Parenthood?
In about 8 weeks, Congress will need to pass an appropriations Bill to fund the Federal Government, The bill will be called a Continuing Resolution (CR). John Boehner, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, and # 2 on the list above, will decide if the CR continues to grant Planned Parenthood $500 million annually.
Your Representative in Congress is Bob Goodlatte. When Speaker Boehner calls for a vote on the CR, it is Congressman Goodlatte who will represent you.
Because of the profound evil being done, I urge you to contact Representative Goodlatte and ask him to not vote for any Bill that includes government funding of Planned Parenthood. No matter what, even if that means a shutdown!
We cannot be like the Germans who pretended not to know what was happening in the concentration camps. We know what is happening in Planned Parenthood and as individuals and as a nation we must say no. We cannot allow the evil to continue.
Do not be reluctant to call Bob Goodlatte. He is a good and decent man who will listen to you. His staff reflects the Congressman’s views and will faithfully relay your words.
If you turn away and ignore this issue, then your silence will shame you.
Congressman Goodlatte’s telephone number is (202) 225-5431 and his email address is http://goodlatte.house.gov/contacts/new. I recommend that you call.
Ken Adams is the Chairman of the Waynesboro Virginia Republican Committee.